Family Vacation 2022
Vine & Branch: The Secret of Living
January 14-17, 2022
Lake Ozark, MO
FAMILY VACATION is an annual retreat for college students held each year in early January. Designed by the same minds that bring you the CMU Workshops, Family Vacation is designed to motivate and equip students to reach their respective campuses with Jesus going into the spring semester.
Get the latest info on Family Vacation here or by visiting the Facebook Event Page related to this event.
1. Vine & Branch: The Secret of Fruitbearing
2. Vine & Branch: The Secret of Abiding
3. Vine & Branch: The Secret of Obeying
4. Vine & Branch: The Secret of Loving
5. Vine & Branch: The Secret of Knowing
1. Making friends with sinners
2. Fruit that will last?
3. Pruning on Purpose: Removing things from your life that keep you from growing
4. Quiet Times that Connect
5. Knowing your end game: living with the end in mind
6. Pray to Stay: Fast to Last
7. Kingdom Dating
8. Follow Your Leader
9. Same but different: how to live in the world without being like the world
10. MEN: Good, Better, Best: Loving Beyond the Margins
11. WOMEN: Good, Better, Best: Loving Beyond the Margins