April 6-9, 2016
Prefer to access these lessons in iTunes? Do so via the Campus Ministry United Podcast.
- Janice Wade – Helping People Deal with Sexual Abuse (46:34)
- Lynn Stringfellow – Structuring Your Ministry for Outreach (34:10)
- Kerry Cox & Friends – Bridging the Racial Gap (42:36)
- Kerry Cox & Friends – Taking People from Crowd to Conversion (40:40)
- Cox Family Women – Saving Our Kids While We Save Others (52:52)
- Macky Shedd – Men: Why It’s Important You Lead (49:32)
- Hannah Cox – Ladies: Why It’s Important You Lead (44:10)
- Ben Mullins – Resisting the Dark: Dealing with Temptation (48:48)
- Panel Discussion – Questions about Evangelistic Student Ministries (Campus & Youth) (44:34)
- Julie Dillon – How to Have a Life-Changing Quiet Time (54:11)
- Donny Dillon – Serving with Purpose: More than Social Justice (49:18)
- Wes Woodell & Kerry Cox – Characteristics of Evangelistically Effective Ministries (50:33)
- Adam Farnsworth – Friendship in the Light: How to Be a Real Friend to the Saved (48:21)
- Macky Shedd – Friendship in the Dark: How to be a Real Friend to the Lost (55:18)
- Ashlee & R.J. Catizon – Preparing Your High-Schoolers for Evangelistic Campus Ministries (49:58)
- Wes Woodell – Sent: Embracing My Purpose (36:08)
- Clint Hill – Light: Helping Others Find Their Way (37:14)
- Lynn Stringfellow – Power: Helping Others Experience Victory (45:44)
- Robert Cox – Forgiveness: Living a Guilt-Free Life (52:39)
- Kerry Cox – Sanctified: Providing a Life of Purpose (32:32)
Keep up with the latest news and free resources from CMU by signing up for our mailing list.
Please help us share this page! Sharing buttons are found below.